Walking dead.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I can never get any more bum than this.


It's been a week since I've become a total shut in. My day goes as follows: wake up, eat, go back to sleep, surf the net, play with kudut, starve, mental collapse sometimes leading to a nap, headache, eat (a lot), wash up, pray, and finally, surf the net until I fall asleep. Every now and then I also manage my Restaurant City. RESTAURANT CITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I have so much free time I now have time to play it again which is just sad.

For the first few days, it felt rejuvenating. There was even a day I never saw daylight because my heart, mind and soul decided to sleep in. Yeah, I'm practically a sloth. But now that a week has passed, my brain started nagging: "What are you doing with your life right now." "I wonder what the future holds for you." "I believe you have stuffs to do." "You're gaining weight." yadda yadda yadda. It's only been a week but it felt like a long time has passed. And because of fasting, everything 'seems' so draining (or so I thought). I have to change that mindset though. I'm trying so hard to find the motivation to un-bumify. And I have to find it quick.


One of the many reasons I keep procrastinating is because of this new show I'm watching. It's called 'Roommate', a Korean reality show which involves 11 celebrities (combination of idols, actors, athletes) living under one roof. Kinda like PBB minus the big brother, all the drama, and the eviction. It's all fun and games with this one which for me looks more legit. My only frustration is that it's still airing so I have to wait like a week for the next ep. Agh.

In the mean time, please enjoy this new MV of EXO. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment