Diary ng Panget.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

One of the very few local films I've seen.


I don't always watch local films. Especially ones as cheesy as this. Maybe it's just me but they're just so predictable. And quite frankly, this one's no different.

There IS something about this film that made me like it though. Aside from the cast and OSTs, the film had those cute-funny scenes that gets you kilig. I have to admit, I fangirled a bit back there. Was it really necessary for James Reid to show off his bod like all the time? *shows abs* Woops, I guess it was. =)))

Years ago, when I still had that mushroom hair of mine, I happen to bump into him. Back then he wasn't as macho as in the film. But hell yeah, he's really handsome in person. Why must my hair be crazy looking back then? Ugh.

Anyway, story-wise, everything was anticipated. The scenes leading up to these anticipations were "cool cool cool" (Community's Abed as reference). They picked the right people for the role. It was cheesy yeah, but I was up for cheesy. I recommend you see it when bored and looking for something to pass time. No major lessons found here.

Rating: 7.5
Don't get me wrong people. I like Indie films, a lot. Just not these type.


These fellas deserve more views. I've seen their other covers but since this is SHINee, I just had to post it. They're really mysterious too. They cover their faces with masks or they sometimes film their behinds and lower bod, if you're into those kinds of stuff. But as for me, their voice was enough to like them. Why wear mask you say? I don't know. Because they believe people should listen to them and not mind their physical appearance? That or they wanted to be distinct. Either which, I root for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment