The Burger Project.

Friday, June 20, 2014

So much burger win on this one.


Everyone knows I'm not much a fan of burgers. The only burger I ever crave for is the cheeseburger of McDonalds. That is.. mainly because of the cheese. However last May 30, us TrĂªs Marias (Me, Kapatid and Filar) went to Burger Project to try out their all famous create-your-own-burger. To give you an overview of what went down that day, let's just say it veered me away from what I was accustomed of.

So they give you this check-list of things you want to put in your burger. It was tempting to mark whatever floats your boat, but of course you would have to consider the taste when laid down together. As for me, I was quite pleased with my creation. It turned out fine, taste-wise too. Serving was huge and service was fast. Needless to say, I left that store with a satisfied tum tum. Down rating a bit though because it was pretty hot inside.

Rating: 9

Congratulations to those who've noticed a change in my template.


I've been meaning to work on that for a while now but never had time to do so. I knowww, it's rather simple, but sometimes you just have to keep things minimal and easy, thus, the minimalistic concept. You have to admit, it looks professional. Well, what can I say? I grew and matured. Hahaha.

Sorry for not keeping up lately. In fact, I have lots of draft pending in the dashboard. Apologies for I am still trying to adjust to the whole work schedule. I'll try very hard to do so in the future. Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment