Emergency Couple.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's been 123456789 years since I've made a review of this.


I don't even know where or how to start.
I do remember having that fluttery feeling during the mid-episodes. The first part, meh, not really feeling it. But things escalated when the romance started.

Why did I watch it? Simply because it was a medical drama. My comments to that? Awesome possum. A medical drama of interns was a first for me. It was interesting of course and I have to admit, I learned a lot. The life in ER is kind of hectic. I should prepare myself well.

Song Ji Hyo was super adorable here! I mean.. she's always adorable, she's Song Ji Hyo. But her character was very different from when I first saw her in Princess Hours. I don't know about others but "Blank Ji" really does suit her. Haha. Anyway, things got REAALLY BORING when  the two of them (I'm not saying who) started going out (as in all other dramas). In fact, for the last episode, I was hoping it would end soon. Just a question though, why do they all want a divorce? And how could they bring that up so easily as if choosing what flavor ice cream they're going to pick? Aigoo.

Rating: 7.5

On another note, let's talk about my work. I realized I've wrote some terrible things on that last post. Not really regretting (nor am I sorry) I wrote those. But I guess now that I have a clear mind, it was obvious I wrote out of rage. For those of you who're asking about it, don't. I got over it and now that I had some time to reflect, I realized it was all part of growing up. To become professionally successful in what I do. No, I'm not bitter. If anything, it's a learning experience for me. Thank you for worrying and for all the pep talks but really, I feel and am doing awesome now. Thanks.

In fact, something really great happened yesterday. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment