Work + life = ERROR.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Work should only stay within the four corners of your office.


Been stressing out over work lately. Either because I'm taking this too lightly or too much, I can't tell. Those two weeks have been hell, I'm sorry, but it's true. And you know what ticks me off the most? The fact that I'm forced to be someone I'm not.

I just had my first mess up for the year. Constantly I've been told that I'm too meek and timid. Yes, I agree, but is that such a crime? Introverted people like me have been looked down upon on for so long. I am VERY frustrated about the fact that they kept asking me to be their definition of 'charming'. Someone loud and emphatic. Well.. sorry for being acquiescent. Sorry for being contained and respectful. Sorry for not stepping on someone's privacy. And I'm sorry for not being 'charming'. 

YOU EXPECT ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT? No. I'm not sorry. But it's you who should be.

(c) Kapatid
I'm glad I have them. I need them now more than ever.
We hung out at Ally's All Day Breakfast Place to have.. lunch. Hehe. I had the breakfast favorite, Beef Tapa, while Kapatid and Filar tried out their create-your-own-pancakes. Cut a long story short, it was worth it. The tapa was delicious, pancakes were fluffy, the proportions were more than you can handle, and the service was fine. Small and intimate place. I like it.
Rating: 8.5

After that we wandered the streets of Maginhawa to look for a quaint chill out place. It took a while but we stumbled upon this let loose tea room, Antiteasis: Books & Brews. 

AHHH detoxifying all negativity. I'm not a fan of teas and don't know much about them so I tried out their recommended cold Teekanne strawberry raspberry. It was heaven I tell you. Kapatid had cold vanilla I don't know, while Filar had hot orange I don't know. Hehe. We stayed for a while and played board games, not realizing it was already dark out. 
Antiteasis, I'll be back often.
Rating: 9

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I think sa umpisa lang ganyan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE. :3 goodluck kahit pang ilang month mo na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such supportive friends. Thanks guys! ♥

    ReplyDelete