Project Assistant.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Well will you look at that. I'm now employed.


OMG. I'm officially a grown up!
Will report to the office this May 5 as Project Assistant. I was actually hoping to land a job as an HR Assistant since that was what my course offers, but to be honest, for me this was way better. We basically handle projects like fairs, conventions, workshops and the like while making connections and partnerships. I don't know about you but for me it seems fun. An HR Assistant does a lot of paper work, encoding and monitoring just within the company's boundaries. Here I get to go over that boundary and extend my connections. Yep, I like it. Let's just see if I still do after a month or so. :)

I started computing and learning about salaries and realized how unfair the tax system here is. 30% of your salary goes to the government, minus the other fees like insurance. Let's say you earn 50k a month. Subtract the tax and you'll only be left with 30k. As a citizen, yes it's my duty to pay taxes. But now that I'm employed, I'm starting to feel how much a loss it was for the Filipinos who worked so hard but were cheated by our very own, the pork barrel. How insensitive was it for them to take all the money for their personal benefit (now I really sound like a grown up lol).


Re watching this because it's cute! :">
I can't wait for the comeback. And please have a reality show again, jaebalyoo~ I miss their quirkiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment