I Hear Your Voice

Saturday, April 26, 2014

This drama made me cry so much.


“An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If we lived by that law, then all the people in the world would be blind.” Lots of quotable quotes from this drama. Definitely a new fave. I liked how the story was fast-paced, unlike usual dramas where the story seems to happen in a few days or a month or so. This one was a huge ball of.. case study. Lol, pun intented.

This is actually my first legal drama. And I've never had the slightest interest of becoming a lawyer. After watching this, I still don't. Haha. But it did spike my levels of justice. People don't do crime just because they want to, they ought to have a reason. But what I've learned from watching this? Those people are weak. And I don't blame them for being so. Rather, I pity them. I pity how they don't have anyone by their side to tell them not to risk their lives and live like a beast. #muchfeels

Long story short, I LIKED IT. The story, the characters, the setting, up to the gadgets and fashion, everything. I loved the lead actress, Lee Bo Young! Her strong, bold, sophisticated yet comical character is really admirable. It suits her quite well. Also, I still can't believe Lee Jong Suk was in this. I was all OMG-faced the first few episodes. Yoon Sang-Hyun, Lee Da-Hee, and even Secretary Moon from Cheongdamdong Alice was in it. Just... WOW. The perfect cast. Anyway, it was wayyy good. I'm all depressed yet again because another good one ended and I'm left to deal with these feels. #sigh
Rating: 10

In other news. Got me my new baby! :3


Tried and tested, it's good for what it's worth. It's lightweight, easy to use and very cute! I've always wanted my own sewing machine. And it's about time I put my 4 years of sewing in to good use. Don't be fooled, I'm still just a rookie who still has lots to learn (like getting a job now that I'm unemployed for example). But yeah, having fun so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment