Boys Meet U + Breaking News

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I claim to be a Shawol yet I didn't know about these two? Aside from that, SHINee has vevo? WTH I should just retire.


What up KPOP 1D! Huhu. I'm sorry but it was very 1D. Not being stereotypical here but the jumping in the beach part, I cringed. SHINee oppas, never do that again jaebal-yooooo~ If this were meant to be a test to see what people's reaction would be like, I'd give it a big N-O. Well, this is coming from a girl who adapts to changes quite slowly, so I don't know. Your opinions could say otherwise. (Before I get some negative comments, I just would like to point out that I'm not hating on 1D. Matter of fact, I have lots of their songs on my playlist. What I don't like is imitation though. Especially if it doesn't suit them. Just clearing that out.)

I did like the music though. It was upbeat. SHINee oppas are adorable as always. It was very natural. I can totes see their personalities here. Cute little chibis they are.


Now this I like. Raise the roof, woot woot!
Call it labeling or what, but this concept really fits SHINee perfectly though. Strong and dark. Now that I think about it, I actually started liking them in Ring Ding Dong. That was pretty dark. So maybe.. I'm subconsciously attracted to the dark side! Lol just kidding. No, but I really really liked this one. And Onew was quite prominent here too. And handsome ofcourse. That's a given. Hekhek. But there's something about this that reminded me of SNSD. Hm.. ok no. Scratch that. It reminded me of SM in general. They sure have a very distinct brand.

1 comment: