Ben-to + Yamada and the 7 Witches.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This is me during study breaks - a nut case.


It's very tiring to stack all the infos inside your head for less than a month. I have exactly 18 days left until d-day and I haven't even touched on Physics yet. Congratulations, me. Huhu. It's funny though because I feel like I'm preparing way too much for this that I keep forgetting about my long awaited graduation. Haha. Anyway, I have two reviews to make.

Ben-to


Let the hunger games begin.
This anime is nothing more than people fighting over food on sale. By fight I meant weapons and physical force. And that's basically it. These people would kill for low priced food, which does happen in real life, though not as gruesome as this. If I were to learn something from it, it's that food tastes the best when you really work hard for it. You begin to appreciate the food and be thankful for the blessing.
Rating: 7

Yamada and the Seven Witches


I never once thought a live action can pull off a manga quite well as this. This Japanese live action was the best I've seen so far. It wasn't the 'try hard' kind. The actors suit their characters well. It was cute. It's like an anime but with real people. One thing though, this JDrama had way too much kissing. Waaay too much. More than necessary even. Haha.
Rating: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment