My day yesterday.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I was out the whole day yesterday. I met up with friends and I went to watch two movies with my sister.


Buffet: Vikings SM North EDSA.
I regret eating breakfast earlier that morning. My stomach was waay over its limit. I was so full, my tummy refused to expand! No, but if I were to critic the place objectively, I'd say the food was good but not great. You'll know a great food once you taste one. For me, that wasn't it. The service was fine though. The dessert bar, sweet. I could just live there forever. And the place, quite fancy. Haha. But no matter how many buffets (or restaurants) I've gone to, surely nothing beats lutong bahay.
Rating: 7.5

Non-Stop


I love Liam Neeson, but his character in the film was way paranoid. I mean, chill out! I get that you're an air marshal but don't go breaking people's nose just because you think they're suspicious. Typical example of a person acting rash. Oh and he could have clarified 'that' to everyone to begin with. He would have had less problems. I mean, you're asking people to cooperate yet you're acting all crazy. You expect me to follow orders from you? Hell no.
I did like the flow of events. I never would have thought it was that person. Not really feeling it though.
Rating: 7.5

300: Rise of an Empire


Well, I love Eva Green. Her character stood out the most. She's so pretty and dark and strong and just perfect. To be honest, I'm not much a fan of movies like this. Heck, I haven't even watched the first 300 yet! But I must admit, I kinda liked this one. I probably should watch 300 too. :)
Rating: 8.5

Highlight of this post:
Hi, Clare! Thank you for the picture and for the notebook! I'll be using that in medschool (if I ever get in) and I would def use it wisely. Thank you for the support, anak! :))

1 comment: