Left Behind.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

What the hell did I just watch.


This is seriously the worst film ever to be shown in theaters. I mean why is it even there in the first place? SERIOUSLY WTF. I  enjoy watching end of the world films and since Nicolas Cage was in it I decided to go see the movie. But what did I get in return? Poor acting, terrible cinematography, and highly inapt music. I mean who the hell plays country in an action scene? Left Behind does! *sigh* It was distressingly bad. There's a story, yes. And obviously it had a religious message (no, I won't talk about the religious discrimination that transpired because I understand that it wasn't intended for all viewers especially non-christian viewers.. just gonna say it was a bit insulting is all). They should have developed the plot more. It could have been something more.. rate worthy. I feel sorry for Nicolas Cage.

Rating: 3.5
(I really should have trusted the 1/5 critics rating from clickthecity.)

Pepper Lunch
In other news, I just found a new favorite dish!


I've been here three times. I didn't like it at first because it was bland and the meat was too thin. Later on I found out I was eating it wrong. Foolish me forgot to add sauce. *facepalm* Now that I learned to drown it in Honey Brown Sauce I crave for it all the time! I want to eat here at least once a week. If only it weren't too pricey. But.. but aghhh meat~

Rating: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment