Buffets.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Been frequenting buffets lately.


The Buffet.
I'm starting to think that chandeliers are compulsory in Buffets. Haha. This is where we went to celebrate our graduation. To sum up, it was YUM. I'm not sure if it's because I was starving or if I've gotten used to eating at buffets, but the food here was exceptional. Not a lot to choose from though if you're like me who doesn't eat pork (and if you arrive an hour later than your sched). But it was very kind of them to serve us complementary dishes upon knowing that. Seafood galore! Points for that, The Buffet. Points for that.

Had fun with the family. I always am.
Rating: 9

Love Desserts.
Second time around. Eating sweets with my sweets. :3


Okay. I don't even know how to start. Well.. It was worth my P199 I'll tell you that. The dessert choices were kind of limited. Limited cake choices, limited ice cream flavors, limited drink flavors. And you get to have unlimited of that. So.. you get sick of it real quick. 2 hours may seem short at first but once you're there it seems like forever. (But of course, it's sugar. What do you expect). It's a perfect place for hangouts with friends. Those lazy afternoons when you crave for unlimited sweets? By all means, I recommend this place.
Rating: 8


I loved it. I am so gonna read the book, enough said.
Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment