Castaway On The Moon.

Friday, November 9, 2012

How come I've never heard of this movie before? HOW COME?!

imgimg

The one who made it must be a genius or something. Story line is pretty unique. UNIQUE. Love story, yeah, but an unusual one. It's like the message of the story is, "Let's be crazy, together." literally. Hahahaha. How crazy is the story you might ask? Well, first, the man tried to kill himself by jumping off Han River. Unfortunately for him, he survived and was washed away in a deserted island. In comes a really weird girl who is a shut in for 3 years. The real life definition of an Agoraphobic. Geez, imagine staying in your room for 3 years. I can't even.. aigoo. Nwy, I'll leave it for you to watch how the two completely different paths meet.

Notice how frequently I used the concept weird. Well, because the movie is just.. weird. Haha. In a good way though. It's funny that way. I felt bipolar while watching, my mood switches from a laughing maniac to a melancholic psycho. It made me laugh so hard but it also broke my heart just as much. Seeing how life worked in a different perspective. How ignorant could we be? Being able to get things now so easily, not even working that hard for it.. the fall of humanity. -___-

"I am an ugly duckling. That became a slug rather than a swan." "I couldn't be more proud of my salty tasting self. I feel like the most delicious thing at the top of the evolutionary chain. I'm damn delicious." See how strange but funny the script is? Haha. I also like how the characters acted their part. They were able to portray it awesomely well. I like it. I could go on til tomorrow but I'll leave the rest of the judgements to you.

Rating: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment